LunaLua - LunaDLL with Lua is a free extension for SMBX game engine This version is based on LunaDLL ver. 8 with Lua Support.
- Increasing of total performance
- Fixes of some bugs
- npc-*.txt with decimal numbers will no more crash SMBX with "runtime error 13"
- fixes a random crash caused by contacting of the mushrooms with a lava blocks
- OpenGL render support
- SMBX's audio engine has been replaced with the better and more flexible SDL2_mixer library which also gives to SMBX the internal support of a lots of additional music formats
- Added PGE's sounds.ini and music.ini support which gives ability to have custom musics (include world map musics!) and custom sound effects per episode.
Requirements to build LunaLua yourself
Visual Studio 2015 (msvc140 compiler)
Note for Qt Creator IDE
If you wish you edit code via Qt Creator, you still must have Visual Studio because MSVC compiler is required. How to setup building from Qt creator
- Open project and configure it
- Go to the "Projects" tab
- Disable shadow build for both Debug and Release
- remove ALL items from "Building" and "Cenaring" sections
- Add into "Building" a special item with: ** Command "build.bat" ** Argument "Debug" for debug build and "Release" argument for release build
- Add into "Clearing" a special item with "clear.bat" command
- Try to build project. If you have "MSBuild" in another path, please modify build.bat to take working build!