Simple gulp starter for front-end projects.
- SASS compiler (please use
.scssextension or change extension in
- CSS & JS minify
- JS concat
- JSHint (for ES6)
- Image optimization
- Node.JS ≥ 6.1
- npm ≥ 4.6
- Fork this repo. Check GitHub Help if you need help.
- If you don't have Node.js, install it from https://nodejs.org/en/.
- If you don't have gulp, install it:
npm install -g gulp gulp-cli.
- Install npm packages:
- Put your files in directories inside
- Start using gulp:
gulp-watch doesn't trigger on new images?
I don't know why ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ You need to restart gulp, then
gulp-watch will optimize your photos. If you know how track new photos, please make pull request.
.keep file mean?
Nothing. I created these files insides directories, because Git doesn't track empty directories (see this thread on Stack Overflow). You can delete them when you put your files inside directories.