Welcome to the Wolf Engine source code.
The Wolf Engine is the next generation of Persian Game Engine which is a cross-platform open source game engine created by Pooya Eimandar. The Wolf is a comprehensive set of C++ open source libraries for realtime rendering, realtime streaming and game developing, which is supports Lua as an embedded script language and Python as a binding language.
pyWolf is set of Python bindings for Wolf.Engine which works with Python 2.7
I do recommend you take a look at Wolf's Wiki before getting strated
To help you navigate the various ways you can use Wolf Engine, I have assembled a collection of learning tutorials for you at here.
Vulkan runs on OSX and IOS via Metal wrapper(MoltenVK)
- "Wolf.Playout", a playout automation software
- "Falcon", a real time 3D monitoring system, developed at Fanap
If you are using Wolf Engine in your projects, kindly let us know about your project.
From this repository you can build or modify the Wolf Engine in any way you can imagine, and share your changes with others. Wolf Engine publishes source in two rolling branches:
- The release branch is extensively tested and makes a great starting point for learning how to use Wolf Engine or making your own real time application or games.
- The master branch which is the original source and may be buggy.
- Your access to and use of Wolf Engine or pyWolf on GitHub is governed by the This License. If you don't agree to those terms, then you are not permitted to access or use Wolf Engine.
- MoltenVK is an implementation of Vulkan that runs on Apple's Metal graphics framework
Wolf Engine © 2014-2018 Pooya Eimandar
I provided a dedicated blog for gpu programming, make sure check it out at WolfSource.io.
Additionally, in case you are interested, I've written a book with the focus on DirectX 11.1 Game Programming, you can order it from PackT Publishing.@Wolf_Engine Trello
Keen on playing with Wolf, start with Samples