Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Some decent updates on this end.
- Added - Redirect Exceptions for sending/receiving data from the server. You will now get an exception if your host is redirecting the requests in most cases.
- Added - Debug logging specifically for HTTP requests. Just set
debug: truein your config.
- Added - Exception handling for sending order updates to server. Will now throw exceptions if plugin receives invalid data.
- Added - World white-listing, props FabioZumbi12 - disabled by default
- Added - Clarification around server key, props spannerman79
- Updated - HTTP Requests now use
CloseableHttpResponseso connections will now close, not sure if they weren't before.
- Removed - Support for MC 1.7.10
This build is specifically for 1.11.1 and is un-tested.
This build is untested on servers, use at your own risk.
- Better error handling from WordPress
- Make use of the
debug: trueflag in the config.
- Code cleanup, removed unused libs, removed commented code.
- Added config validation for users coming from older versions - will now throw exceptions if your config is not setup properly and will stop the check. - Should fix #111 #110 and #109 errors from popping up again.
- Fixed player online check, props @FailPlayDE - #108
- REMOVED Reload & Register commands - more problems than their worth.
Puts debugging back to use. In your config.yml for the plugin set the following:
This will allow the log to also log what the web-server sends to the plugin. Referencing issue #106
This release is a small maintenance release. Recently I've been getting tickets about improperly formed json, but nothing more in the error. So this release now prints a full stack trace, which will allow me to track down the culprit.
- Prints stacktraces on JSON error to log.
- Updated Readme.md file to reflect supported bukkit versions.
- Refactored all HTTP connections to work on a single thread
- Cleaned up a TON of code
- Removed internal JSON library, used maven deps instead
- Fixed #88, #85, #48, #60
This release includes the following Bukkit versions, though 1.10 should be considered beta and untested.