License: GPLv2 or later
Requires at least: 4.9
Tested up to: 5.8.2
Stable tag: 1.4.5
A FREE Minecraft Donation plugin which works in conjunction with my WooMinecraft java plugin for Minecraft to provide a self-hosted donation platform.
Sponsorships are always nice and will help me towards buying a new MacBook pro.
Contribute to this plugin's development on Github if you'd like.
This plugin works in conjunction with our WooMinecraft JAVA Plugin for Minecraft on GitHub and is intended for Minecraft servers. This plugin allows you to add commands to your WooCommerce products to have them executed on your server, once a user purchases that product.
We're providing this to you in full faith you'll follow the Mojang Donation Guidelines.
Supports the following:
- Multiple commands per product
- Multiple commands per product variation
- Multiple Servers
- MC Username verification ( we only support paid legit accounts via the Mojang API )
- Resend Donations per-order ( should you need to wipe your server ).
- More to come?!
- No, this only provides commands for products.
- No, under no circumstances will we ever support offline servers.
- Anything? Well to be honest, this plugin does not mess with gateways at all. It relies solely on WooCommerce for the payments - check google
- The order must be set to 'completed' in order for the order to be sent, that is the ONLY status that we're hooked into.
- Yea sure, we've all use to BuyCraft, but well, it doesn't have the flexibility of Woocommerce, and it's not free... and it's not open source... etc... need I say more?
- Small readme fixes in automation processes.
- Fix warning in REST API registration (#101)[#101]
- Deployment changes ( dev-related )
- Adds a check in the checkout sequence for when suer leaves Player field blank.
- Removes Mojang API requirements.
- Removes CSS and JS build processes in prep for wp-scripts
- Update to utilize the Rest API instead of a generic endpoint.
- Ensure backwards compatibility until 1.4
- Strip some items from the changelog pre 1.1
- Update some admin styles to match latest WooCommerce.
- Fix major bug in multiple-server setups with transient keys.
- Fix major vulnerability in build tools, updated gulp in package.json
- Update for WooCommerce 3.3.3
- Testing on WordPress 4.9.2
- Added tooltips to product panel.
- Restored previous placeholder of
give %s apple 1in command slots.
- Added Multi-server support
- Added multiple error messages to send back to the client of any errors.
- Added username column in order listing, also makes it clickable/sortable
- Added delivery column in order listing
- Fixed command row bug with reindexing
- Moved server key settings to WooCommerce->Settings ( near the bottom )
- Resource updates for screenshots etc...
- CHANGED General command now no-longer run on-top of variation commands
- Login and navigate to Plugins → Add New
- Type "WooMinecraft-WP" into the Search Input and click the "Search" button.
- Find WooMinecraft-WP in the list and click "Install Now"
- Activate the plugin.