The Yammer Ruby Gem
A Ruby wrapper for the Yammer REST APIs
This wrapper is heavily inspired by the Twitter Ruby Gem (which is AWESOME and you should definitely check)
This gem wouldn't have been possible with the awesomeness of the Twitter Gem and the work all their contributors have put into it (and all the other great libraries we depend upon). Please consider financially supporting the development of the Twitter Ruby Gem.
gem install yammer
What's in 0.1.7?
- Initial networks support
- Search gets autocomplete
- changes single user lookup and add current_user
- More specs
- Support for the following APIs
In the spirit of free software, everyone is encouraged to help improve this project.
Here are some ways you can contribute:
- by using alpha, beta, and prerelease versions
- by reporting bugs
- by suggesting new features
- by writing or editing documentation
- by writing tests
- by writing code (no patch is too small: fix typos, add comments, clean up inconsistent whitespace)
- by refactoring code
- by closing issues
- by reviewing patches
All contributors will be added to the HISTORY file and will receive the respect and gratitude of the community.
Submitting an Issue
We use the GitHub issue tracker to track bugs and features. Before submitting a bug report or feature request, check to make sure it hasn't already been submitted. You can indicate support for an existing issue by voting it up. When submitting a bug report, please include a Gist that includes a stack trace and any details that may be necessary to reproduce the bug, including your gem version, Ruby version, and operating system.
Submitting a Pull Request
- Fork the project.
- Create a topic branch.
- Implement your feature or bug fix.
- Add documentation for your feature or bug fix.
- Run bundle exec rake doc:yard. If your changes are not 100% documented, go back to step 4.
- Commit and push your changes.
- Submit a pull request. Please do not include changes to the gemspec, version, or history file. (If you want to create your own version for some reason, please do so in a separate commit.)