Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
This release includes enhancements to user dictionaries and bug fixes.
- Support B and C units, and user-defined POS in user dictionaries
- Allow a tuple of headword, POS, and reading form instead of a word ID to describe A and B units
-poption to the CLI to specify the path of resources
- Support merging additional settings into the default
-soption to the CLI to specify settings to be merge
This release includes some bug fix and change of packaging.
- The dictionaries are move to https://github.com/WorksApplications/SudachiDict
- Double-array module is move to https://github.com/WorksApplications/jdartsclone
- Fix for Java9
- Fix the bug causing an invalid word length of a very long word
- Read dictionary sources from multiple files without concatenation
This release includes some bug fix and update of dictionaries.
- Add a Prolonged Sound Mark normalization plugin
- OOV cannot start with IDEOGRAPHIC ITERATION MARK
- Read the configure files from jar as default
JoinNumericPlugincan normalize numbers
- Add APIs to get Part-Of-Speech ID
- Add a option to ignore runtime errors to the command line tool
- Fix a bug that causes using more than 8 user dictionaries
- Change behaviors for
゜(U+309C) (refs #48)