FindBugs plugin set from Works Applications. Mainly designed to support J2EE technology and huge project.
how to use with Maven
To use this product, please configure your findbugs-maven-plugin like below.
<plugin> <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId> <artifactId>findbugs-maven-plugin</artifactId> <version>2.5.2</version> <configuration> <plugins> <plugin> <groupId>jp.co.worksap.oss</groupId> <artifactId>findbugs-plugin</artifactId> <version>0.0.3-SNAPSHOT</version> </plugin> </plugins> </configuration> </plugin>
- added UnexpectedAccessDetector
- added UndocumentedSuppressFBWarningsDetector
- upgraded JDK from 1.6 to 1.7
- added BrokenImmutableClassDetector
- added LongIndexNameDetector
- added LongTableNameDetector
- added LongColumnNameDetector
- added UnknownNullnessDetector
- added UndocumentedIgnoreDetector
- added ImplicitLengthDetector
- added ImplicitNullnessDetector
- added ColumnDefinitionDetector
- added NullablePrimitiveDetector
- First release
copyright and license
Copyright 2013 Works Applications. Co.,Ltd. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.