Welcome to the barryCI wiki.
barryCI is a tool made for ILE projects using git+GitHub for source control to add continuous integration and continuous deployment to their stack. barryCI can automatically:
- keep libraries up to date with their matching git branch, and
- deploy changes to development, testing and production environments.
- Display a dashboard with build and deployment statuses,
- Let the developers see real time builds on their build servers.
- Setup file / barryci.json
- Handling table changes
- Handling library lists
- Release file for GitHub
- Release build on other system
Note. The wiki is under a lot of changes will the next version of barryCI is rolled out.