TinyORM is a small Object Relational Mapper (ORM) designed for MS SQL servers to convert tables into objects.
- Raw data types
- Datatables & Datasets
- Custom Objects (Column names and types must match the object properties exactly)
- Lists of custom objects
More features to come
- Multiple generics with multiple tables within a dataset
- Saving Framework (TinyObject abstract?)
- Save directly to tables or SP's
- Maybe rename to the "TinyFramework"
- TinyMapper: Option to ignore missing columns/properties?
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.