(CONT'D)upper case as is the case in most screenplays.
- Added ability to change
MoreTagin the title page.
Languagetag is now also respected by PDF output when working with Fountain files.
- Fixed scene detection, Wrap now requires a space after the tag.
Install on Linux:
snap install wrap, for the best results you might also want to install Courier Prime.
On a 64 bit Windows machine you can install Wrap using
When you use a Mac download
Wrap_macOS.zip and visit this page for installation instructions.
After installation visit our getting started guide.
Nightlies for next version
This version mainly fixes a ton of bugs in the parser.
- Character names now have to include a letter in the name itself (the parser incorrectly detected a line with a letter in the character extension to be a character).
- Non action elements which have indentation in the input now have proper indentation in output.
- Empty lines after an action element are now ignored, and thus not assumed explicit, you kan keep those lines by using two spaces
- General improvements to line identification.
You can download preview binaries for the next Wrap version. Although much care has been taken to provide a working snapshot, these builds can be very unstable: use with care.
To use a nightly version, simply use the
_nightly version for your platform. On Linux use:
sudo snap install wrap --edge.