The authentication module for the new net9 system.
Installation & Running
git clone git://github.com/Wyverald/net9-auth.git cd net9-auth cp config.example.js config.js vim config.js node-waf configure build node app.js
What we have right now:
- User registration
- User info editing (see userinfo.md)
- App registration (sign up for an app token)
- OAuth 2.0
- TODO: Refresh token, scope support, remember an app is authorized, etc.
- Partial LDAP support (authentication, search and modify)
- TODO: ldapadd
- Notification system? That could be pretty useful.
- (maybe) a key-value store?
Right now we're trying to do this with node.js (express) and mongodb.
may or may not will probably not change to Rails or web.py.
Currently used libraries: (gotta find a way to formally include this. Maybe .gitmodules?)
- less (less.js)
- (planned) node-ldap