This documentation aims to aggregate all X-Cash related technical information while offering an overview of their implementation.
X-Cash is an open-source decentralized cryptocurrency launched in 2018 with primary features being:
- Hybrid private/public transactions (since Q4 2018)
- Delegated Proof-of-(Private)-Stake (testnet Q3 2019)
- Sidechains (2020)
The document was written and aggregated by the X-Network team, the X-Cash development team and contributors. If you would like to learn more about contributing please the visit the Github.
To help you navigate through this documentation, we aggregated the most common things people are looking for coming here.
|What are you looking for?||Description|
|I want to synchronize a node.||Check the daemon documentation - xcashd to understand how the daemon works.|
|I want to create/open a wallet.||Go to the CLI wallet documentation (xcash-wallet-cli) to learn everything about the X-CASH wallet and the different commands.|
|Can I communicate to an XCASH wallet/daemon with RPC calls?||Yes! Check out xcash-daemon-rpc and xcash-wallet-rpc for a complete description of every RPC calls.|
|I want to import a blockchain file.||You can bootstrap your synchronization if you already have a RAW file of the blockchain. Check out the full documentation of xcash-blockchain-import|
|I want to install the DPoPS and test it.||If you are part of the alpha tester panel, you can follow the installation process and see the general information there.|
- X-Network team website - Check the founder team company and current activities.
- X-Network blog - Read about the latest development and founding members public announcements.
- X-Cash website - Get an overview of the X-Cash project.
- X-Cash explorer - See your ongoing transactions and explorer the X-CASH blockchain.
- GitHub - The X-Cash source code and related repositories.
- Help Center - If you encounter a bug, or want to communicate on improvements.
- FlexPrivacy - Public and Private transactions on the X-Cash blockchain.
- DPoPS - Delegated Proof-of-Private-Stake, a DPoS implementation under X-Cash.
Join the community
- Discord - Engage with the community, ask questions and talk with the team.
- Twitter - Follow us for weekly updates, contests and community polls.
- Reddit - Join the Reddit community
- Telegram - Get the latest news and announcement of anything X-CASH related
The technical documentation has been copied and adapted from Monero's documentation: https://monerodocs.org/interacting/monerod-reference/
Wallet RPC wallet calls and additional examples: https://www.getmonero.org/resources/developer-guides/wallet-rpc.html
Daemon RPC calls and additional examples: https://web.getmonero.org/resources/developer-guides/daemon-rpc.html
Implementation in python: https://moneroexamples.github.io/python-json-rpc/