If you find an error in our documentation, please feel free to open up a github issue and we'll get it fixed as soon as possible.
You're going to need:
- Linux or OS X — Windows may work, but is unsupported.
- Ruby, version 2.3.1 or newer
- Bundler — If Ruby is already installed, but the
bundlecommand doesn't work, just run
gem install bundlerin a terminal.
Getting Set Up
- Fork this repository on GitHub.
- Clone your forked repository (not our original one) to your hard drive with
git clone https://github.com/smartholdem/api-doc.git
- Initialize and start. You can either do this locally, or with Vagrant:
# either run this to run locally gem install bundler bundle install bundle exec middleman server # OR run this to run with vagrant vagrant up
You can now see the docs at http://localhost:4567. Whoa! That was fast!
If you'd prefer to use Docker, instructions are available in the wiki.
bundle exec middleman build