This mod is not under active development anymore. Should you be interested in maintaining/updateing/improving the mod, let me know!
A Little OpenComputers addon which adds laser links and (planned) satellites with radios, antennas and other high frequency stuff :3
- Lasers check if they have an opponent via regular entities (1 entity per second).
- (Basic AE2 integration is working (DSP tier 3 is required for the AE Encoder to work)) 1.7.10 only. Blame AlgorithmX2 ^^
- Lasers need all inventory slots filled with the appropriate items (different tiers currently have no effect except for the laser tube and the DSP)
- Lenses can be stacked (placed after each other)
- Maximum Multiplier = (Diamond Lens Multiplier+1)*2
- Maximum distance:
- Laser tier 1: 64 blocks
- Laser tier 2: 128 blocks
- Laser tier 3: 256 blocks
- Lenses distance multiplier (without lens multiplier = 1):
- Glass Lens: +1
- Quartz Infused Lens: +3
- Shaped Diamond Lens: +7
- Power usage:
- Laser tier 1: 25 RF/tick
- Laser tier 2: 50 RF/tick
- Laser tier 3: 100 RF/tick
- (AE Encoder multiplies this by 10) 1.7.10 only. Blame AlgorithmX2 ^^
- Discouragement Redirection Cube (totally not a Portal reference...) allows laser beam redirection
- Discouragement Redirection Cube decreases the maximum distance by 8
- Port to recent Minecraft versions
- I need better textures for the two laser tubes (Laser item tier 2 and 3) and recipes for all three laser tiers.
- Rendering of laser beams. Quite hard to do. Help and ideas are appreciated!
- add all the fancy stuff from Ideas.txt :3
- Setup the workspace:
./gradlew setupDecompWorkspace --refresh-dependencies
- Compile the mod:
./gradlew buildor setup the IDE files for development: