http://xgeneration.net/resources.htmlFor more information and additional resources including recommended modules, example sites built on Dzl, please visit:
Lightweight & flexible Bootstrap sub-theme for Drupal. Fork of Tweme by Anton Staroverov (drupal.tonystar.me/tweme) with major changes made to logo placement, UI adjustments & additional regions added for site building flexibility.
- Install jQuery Update module.
- Go to Configuration > Development > jQuery update.
- In the Default jQuery Version select the latest available version.
- Install Bootstrap base theme as usual.
- Install [Dzl] Theme
- jQuery Update
- Bootstrap (base theme)
CSS3 Animated Blocks Enabled with jQuery scroll delay
- Option 1 (very simple) Use the Block Class module - https://www.drupal.org/project/block_class and simply assign "animated choiceofanimation" (example: "animated shake") in the block CSS class.
- Option 2 (more advanced) Assign the following code (class="revealOnScroll" data-animation="fadeInUp") to any element to trigger the desired animation (defined in data-animation="") on scroll. (Example: class="revealOnScroll" data-animation="bounce")
- A full listing of all of the animations and demonstrations of their effects is available at => http://daneden.me/animate
To use a background in the header region, please download and install the [Image Block] module (https://www.drupal.org/project/imageblock) then go to "Structure -> Blocks -> Add Image Block" and put the newly created Image Block in the "Header background" region. The background will show up when you place a block in the "Header" section, behind that content.
- The top "jumbotron" area is set to display if a block is placed within "header". If you would like a jumbotron on the front page, as a block and place it in this region and assign it to only for visibility.
- Note: If your site has a wider logo and / or wider Site Name / Site Slogan, you can swap out the "visible-sm" tag in page.tlp.php file from line 18 to line 6, enabling the vertical display which allows for more room for the "sm" size view.