Register Apps and add XRPL account subscriptions + Webhook endpoint URL's. The service will watch the XRP ledger for
payment transactions, and HTTP POST Webhooks will be sent to the subscribed apps + endpoints.
Start & run manually
- Install dependencies with
- Check your database setting at
config/dev.exsand match your postgresql credential
- Create and migrate your database with
mix ecto.create && mix ecto.migrate
- Install Node.js dependencies with
cd assets && npm install
- Add env variables to your environment
TWITTER_REDIRECT_URItwitter app callback url (IE:
https://webhook.xrpayments.com/auth/twitter/callback). This callback url also needs to be set in your twitter app configuration.
- Start Phoenix endpoint with
Start & run with Docker Compose
The attached docker-compose definition will run
postgres:alpine and this application.
Run the platform:
If you made changes to this reposority, you may need to rebuild the Docker image: