Notice: This is a legacy repository and is no longer being supported.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact XYO Network at email@example.com. Please feel free to visit our ongoing projects at github.com/XYOracleNetwork. Thank you!
The code for the Geo Server, allowing query of public Proof of Location data.
- Download the repository
- Install npm modules:
- Start up the server:
- View in browser at http://localhost:3000
Fetch a list of Geo Nodes stored on the server.
Fetch a list of checkins for the given user address
- address - the address of the user to query
Confirm that a user was present at a node at a given time. Returns
false if the user was not present, or the address of the user if the user was present.
- userAddress - the address of the user to query
- nodeAddress - the address of the node to query
- beginTime - the beginning time for the range
- endTime - the end time for the range
Creates a new checkin on the server, validating the signature of the Geo Node.
- signature - The signature of the message, as generated by a Geo Node using Web3. The message is of the form