IOS101 - Introduction to Xamarin.iOS
This repository contains exercises for the Xamarin University IOS101 - Introduction to Xamarin.iOS training course.
Xamarin University offers live and self-guided training on app development for Windows, iOS, and Android. Our self-guided courses are free and let you earn credit towards your Xamarin certification. You can upgrade to a full Xamarin University subscription to get unlimited live instructor-led courses from our extensive catalog and take a certification exam. Please visit Xamarin University to learn more or start a trial subscrption.
For simple changes, please submit a pull request.
For complex changes, please follow these steps:
- Create a GitHub issue or add a relevant comment to an existing issue.
- Create a personal fork of the repository on GitHub.
- Create a branch of master on your fork, giving it a descriptive name (e.g., "issue###", with the issue number from above).
- Commit any changes to your new branch. Grouping changes related by their commit message would be helpful.
- Test any project changes with the course instructions.
- Create a new pull request against the upstream repository's master branch.