Do you like StreamFX? Consider supporting the project!
This plugin is only possible through the continuous support through Patreon, Github Sponsors and Twitch subscribers. If StreamFX has helped you achieve your ideal setup, consider supporting the project through one of the platforms. Even a 1$/mo support helps with the development of the project so that I don't have to seek other means of funding.
The installation guide covers the required hardware and software to run the plugin, and how to install it through the various options. Please make sure that you have read it in it's entirety before asking for help, as most issues can simply be solved by reading it and actually following all the steps, including installing the necessary prerequisites.
- #242 Binary files should now have a version again.
- #246 Added proxy sources for older source ids.
- #249 Added proxy encoders for older encoder ids.
- #262 Fixed Shader filters capturing the input at the scaled instead of original resolution.
- #262 Increased the maximum shader resolution to 16384x16384.
- #264 Possibly fixed the invisible Source Mirror problem.
- #265 Possibly fixed the invisible filter problem for Shaders.
- #266 Added a new 'float4x4 Random' parameter for Shaders, which has Per-Instance (seeded) random, Per-Activation random and Per-Frame random values.
- #268 Drastically improved the UI/UX for the NVENC encoders.