Do you like StreamFX? Consider supporting the project!
This plugin is only possible through the continuous support through Patreon, Github Sponsors and Twitch subscribers. If StreamFX has helped you achieve your ideal setup, consider supporting the project through one of the platforms. Even a 1$/mo support helps with the development of the project so that I don't have to seek other means of funding.
The installation guide covers the required hardware and software to run the plugin, and how to install it through the various options. Please make sure that you have read it in it's entirety before asking for help, as most issues can simply be solved by reading it and actually following all the steps, including installing the necessary prerequisites.
- Fixed a potential null pointer exception crash. (#302)
- Fixed several memory leaks that weren't discovered until now. (#288, #289, #292)
- Fixed FFmpeg Encoder not falling back to non-zero-copy mode if zero-copy fails to initialize. (#296)
- Fixed incorrect values being written to the log file by NVENC handlers. (#298)
- Fixed unhandled FFmpeg Encoders being shown. (#296)
- Updated the Discord link to the new dedicated server for all StreamFX content and help. (#286)
- Updated the "About StreamFX" window with the current supporters and contributors. (#287)
- Updated Ubuntu support to 20.04.
- Added additional shadertoy effects thanks to @Oncorporation. (#270)
- Improved the Windows installer, which now automatically installs the necessary MSVC Redistributable, and has received a modern UI. (#275)
- Removed level 5.2 from FFmpeg Encoder's NVENC H.264 as the underlying implementation doesn't support it. (#300)
- Fixed Shader filters not rendering at the correct resolution. (#262)
- Fixed Shader filters occasionally turning invisible for no reason. (#265)
- Fixed Source Mirror sources being invisible on launch in most cases. (#264)
- Added version information to binary files again. (#242)
- Added proxy sources and encoders for improved support of old configurations. (#246, #249)
- Added a new
float4x4 Randomparameter for Shaders to use, which is automatically filled with seeded random values that are generated per-instance, per-activation or per-frame. (#266)
- Increased the maximum Shader resolution from 8192x8192 to 16384x16384. (#262)
- Improved the user experience for the FFmpeg Encoder NVENC encoders. (#268)