Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Today I bring you the "Source Mirror" source and a bunch of fixes. The "Source Mirror" source allows you to create a mirror of an existing source which can have its own list of filters and can even rescale your source for performance reasons. No need to painfully work around a core limitation in OBS Studio anymore!
Additionally, the 'Blur' filter has received a much needed update. It will now work as long as the GPU is not broken, several potential crashes with it were resolved and Gaussian Blur now has correct colors too.
Hotfix: Fixed 32-bit crashing instantaneously and also improved overall performance and stability.
- Switched all filters and sources over to new initialization code.
- Fixed a 32-bit crash on machines with CPUs capable of SSE caused by Vertex Buffers.
- Reduced memory requirements of Vertex Buffers by ~60%.
- Removed a superfluous reallocation, loop and copy from Vertex Buffers.
- Improved initialization code to ease future development.
- Fixed several possible crashes in the GS subsystem wrappers.
- Fixed 'Blur' filter color being wrong due to non-power-of-two textures.
- Improved 'Blur' filter error reporting for better debugging and support.
- Fixed 'Blur' filter crashing OBS on GPU reset, better support for this is added in a future version of OBS.
- Fixed 'Blur' filter occasionally just not working.
- Added 'Source Mirror' source which allows you to add filters to a source without modifying it as well as rescaling it.