Xendric's Discord bot. Woo. Invite bot to your server: Invite
Or join the bot testing discord to see what it's like before adding!
XenBot is a bot made by Xendric Interactive, more specifically by the lead programmer MCE626. The bot is for getting user profile stats from Xendric's games (When the time comes).
The prefix for this bot is
x//. You can also tag the bot and do a command without the
- x//user MCE626
- @XenBot user MCE626
- Get profile stats from Xendric Interactive games (When the time comes)
- Maybe more
Custom License for this Repository
Contribution to this repository means that you are granting us rights over the code that you choose to contribute. If you do not agree to that, do not contribute.
- Fork and modify the code.
- Submit Pull Requests to this repository.
- Copy portions of this code for use in other project. (Like if you needed help with something and you used parts of this code in your project)
- Write your own code that uses this code as a dependency.
- Redistribute this in its entirety as source or compiled code.
- Create or distribute code which contains 50% or more Functionally Equivalent Statements* from this repository.
- Attempt to or intend to claim partial or total ownership of the original or repackaged code and/or attempt to or intend to redistribute the original or repackaged code without prior express written permission from the owner (Xendric Interactive / MCE626). Basically saying, you can't redistribute this code and say you made it.
- Maintain a visible repository of your code which is derived from or copied from this code.
*A Functionally Equivalent Statement is a code fragment which, regardless of whitespace and object names, achieves the same result within the context of a discord bot. Basically you can't copy the code, rename the variables, add whitespace and say it's different. It's not.
If you see something that can be improved or a bug that I (MCE626) don't know how to fix, tell me. Submit a Pull Request! One thing: Don't steal please! An enormous amount of effort and time went into this and it's not ok for someone to take this and call it their own.
© 2017-2019 Xendric Interactive / MCE626