This is set of applications testing various helper modules for creating games.
Audio testing application
I'm testing here playing dynamic soundtracks depending on user input. When user is interacting with game area it triggers action soundtrack starting from intro then loop (why interactions continue) and outro when they end.
This module is used mainly for simple loading and playing sounds by using web audio API.
Sound Scape module
This module is used mainly for creating dynamic soundtrack.
Babel 7 Typescipt
Serving from localhost
For opening tunnel to localhost use ngrok
After setting up run first build than run application:
npm run game-01:build:prod npm run game-01:start
And then open tunnel
ngrok http 8080
- use zone.js for async tests
- use react routing with guards checking if required services are ready
- use web audio without phaser interface
- create light dark theme
- persist data store in local storage
- update store on exiting fullscreen without using of fullscreen button
- create music cross fading helper
- create music layers
- use phaser asset loader to wait for audio data
- randomize soundtracks loops (soundtrack theme)
- played soundtracks debug visualization