This is the README file for CS498 MP1 Spring 2013.
Additional Features that you attempted.
No, I just tried sorting methods (alphabetically & by deadlines) and some animations.
Code Quality items that you attempted (and needed information like .. which style guide you used).
I used JQuery Core, Google style guides. And I use this gitHub repo to do version control.
Anything extra that you did and you think should be looked at.
I drew the background picture myself online.
And it seems that all the colors I used were regarded as the most pleasant colors for people.
Sources - A list of any sources that you used code or design from and what license that work is under.
jquery-1.8.2.min.js, jQplugIns.js, jquery-ui-1.8.16.custom.js, date.js, 960 gird system.
It's released under MIT license.
I did not use any website templates for designing and all were created by me (.css).
The websites below helped me write validating deadline dates functions.
The icons I used were all from the website below. They are in Artistica Icon Set.
The fonts I used were all from the website below.
- Anything else that you consider relevant to grading or useful.
Enjoy grading my TODO-List!
p.s. Bugs encontered (Soluction).
- DELETE-DONE-NOTES button doesn't work on mobile devices. (use onclick())
- CLICK-TO-NOTE button doesn't work on SAFARI & mobile devices. (use onclick())
- Adding notes with the same content, we delete the original one but the notes_num still increase. (if..else..)
4）Sorting alphabetically doesn't work on SAFARI & mobile devices. (change method with 1:-1)
- Invalid dates or past dates could be added as deadlines. (write checkDate() and isValidDate() functions)
- After adding a new note to a long list of notes, it stay at bottom. (use .scrollIntoView() function)
- Can't see the full calendar. (increasing margin-bottom)