- iterative greedy for coloring
- for tsp, use two single linked lists to achieve O(1) state change
There is a random graph generator in C which employs
drand48 that are only available in Unix like system.
Hyper-parameter tuning can be a problem for simulated annealing. Grid search or real valued interval search may be useful. May provide a module for that later.
reference-papers there are
- A-Branch-and-Bound-Algorithm-for-Knapsack-Problem. A paper from 60's
- A-Fast-Compact-Approximation-of-the-Exponential-Function. Faster
- Exploring-k-Colorable-Landscape-with-Iterated-Greedy. Best greedy algorithm I know for graph coloring.
- VouTsa-Gls-MetaHeuristic2003. Detailed Guided Local Search and Fast Local Search in theory and practice.