Graphing information from APIs
- Some motivation to actually do this project.
- API tracking such as how weather changes within an area, and how a certien Reddit post is doing over a couple days.
Removed items to the tags of versions.
- Added the ability to graph math equations.
- Rewrote the readme file to use
- instead of
- Building sourcing cogs. This will be moved to my other bot, Demoness.
- Bot now uses asyncpg (asynchronous PortgreSQL) to access databases.
bot.py now subclasses
comms.Bot, while Main_Cog gets
- The extensions
imgur.py have been brought back from the dead.
- Parser and shortcut functions have now been removed from the subclass of
bot.py and moved to their own place in
- The setup within this README has been given extra files for token generation.
- Permission loading and service checks are now automated before bot is available for use.
- First real stable version with no major flaws (I haven't found any within testing yet).