- Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Bitcoin Developers
- Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Litecoin Developers
- Copyright (c) 2013-2014 Xivra Developers
What is Xivra?
Xivra is a lite version of Bitcoin using scrypt as a proof-of-work algorithm. Xivra 0.8.6.2 is based on Litecoin 0.8.6.1 and will continue to follow Litecoin but will not restrict itself to only implement that what Litecoin does.
- 75 second minute block targets
- subsidy halves in 840k blocks (~2 years)
- ~8.4 billion total coins
- 5000 coins per block
- 192 blocks to retarget difficulty (4 hours)
- difficulty adjustment is max +25% and -50%
- 600 block maturity
For more information, as well as an immediately useable, binary version of the Xivra client sofware, see http://www.xivra.com.
Xivra is released under the terms of the MIT license. See
COPYING for more
information or see http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT.