A calculator that tries to include graphing and matrix math without losing its simplicity. Slide left and right to access more panels.
- Basic arithmetic (+, -, *, /)
- Trigonometry (sin, cos, tan, arcsin, arccos, arctan)
- Complex numbers (5+7i)
- Graphs X,Y functions (Y=X^2)
- Basic matrix math (+, *)
- Hexadecimal and Binary support (1A+E)
- Animated history (Long press to copy)
- Hide pages you don't need
- Tablet and Smartphone supported
- Completely open source!
arity-2.1.6.jar - Arity (http://code.google.com/p/arity/) Arity is used to solve math given as a string
ejml-0.21.jar - Efficient Java Matrix Library (http://code.google.com/p/efficient-java-matrix-library/) Used to resolve matrix math
slider.jar - Slider (https://github.com/Xlythe/Slider) Slider is an animated view developed by me. It's used for the history pull down.