XOOPS Documentation Series
Building XOOPS modules
Originally written by KaotiK, complete revision by Kevin Petit
for XOOPS 2.5.8
** This book is currently undergoing a revision - not all parts are up-to-date!. **
© 2016 XOOPS Project (www.xoops.org)
This book will learn you how to build modules for XOOPS. You are assumed to have at least a basic understanding of HTML, SQL and PHP.
Table of Content
- Guidelines for module development
- Building your first module
- Smarty and sanitation
- Part 3 - Building an AJAX Module
- Part 4 - Xoops Blocks
- Part 6 - Theme Development
- Part 7 - $_SUPER GLOBALS How to use them in a XOOPS module
- Part 8 - DB Operations and Classes //delete, if not used
- Part 10 - Admin menus and Jquery
- Part 11 - Jquery: Form Validation+Rounded Corners+List Items
- Part 12 - Cloning functions, a diferent approach dealing with classes.
Unless specified, this content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
All derivative works are to be attributed to XOOPS Project (www.xoops.org)