Xtheme Services 7.5.2 Development Notes
- This release addresses a CVE and is highly recommended to upgrade.
!! All previous versions are affected by the CVE which is fixed
in this release. !!
- dnsbl can now add a ZLINE on DNS Blacklist Hits and maintain it in
- Added a new ZLINE management system similar to the AKILL management
system. ZLINEs can now be organized and easily managed via
- ZLINEs placed through OperServ will be numbered [Z#1]
- AKILLs placed through OperServ will be numbered [AK#1]
- CVE FIXED sasl/main: free sasl_sourceinfo_t after use (thanks mniip)
STAY UP TO DATE WITH XthemeOrg NEWS, UPDATES & SECURITY ADVISORIES
Subscribe to the XthemeOrg News (hosted by IRC4Fun) at: