MAY 0.3.0 improve performance and add some new features
- fix bugs
- add https server example
- add websocket server example
- replace net2 dependency with socket2 (#21)
- improve performance for getting scheduler instance
- support CoIo as a generic wrapper for normal io object (#22)
- support unix socket (#17)
MAY 0.2.0 focus on changing the
spawn APIs to unsafe so that apply rust safety rules. And this is a breaking change to
- all the
spawnAPs are declared with
TLSaccess and stack exceed limitations
go!macro for ease of use 'spawn' APIs to avoid writing
- add simple http server example
- improve documentation
MAY 0.1.0 is the first public release.
- This release supports x86_64 Linux/MacOs/Windows platforms.
- Both stable and night rust compilation are supported.