SmartDeblur is a tool for restoring defocused and blurred images.
Written in C++ using Qt 4.8.
Algorithm based on several deconvolution techniques (Wiener, Tikhonov, Total Variation prior). Supported defect types are:
- Out of Focus blur (with kernel deep tuning)
- Motion blur
- Gaussian blur
See fftw.org for details. All source files are under the GPL v3 license.
Author: Vladimir Yuzhikov (email@example.com)
Detailed description of algorithms and methods you can see at my articles:
Restoration of defocused and blurred images (part 1) - Theory
Restoration of defocused and blurred images (part 2) - Practice
- High speed. Processing a 2048*1500 pixel image takes about 300ms in the Preview mode (when adjustment sliders can move). But high-quality processing may take a few minutes
- Real-time parameters changes applying (without any preview button)
- Full resolution processing (without small preview window)
- Deep tuning of kernel parameters
- Easy and friendly user interface
- Help screen with image example
- Deconvolution methods: Wiener, Tikhonov, Total Variation prior
SmartDeblur is provided under the GPL v3 license