The SmartDeblur is a tool for restoration of defocused and blurred images.
Written on C++ using Qt 4.8.
Algorithm based on several deconvolution technics (Wiener, Tikhonov, Total Variation prior). Supported defect types:
- Out of Focus blur (with kernel deep tuning)
- Motion blur
- Gaussian blur
SmartDeblur uses the FFTW library which provides fast fourier tranformation implementation.
See fftw.org for details. All source files are under the GPL v3 license.
Author: Vladimir Yuzhikov (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- High speed. Processing of an image with the size of 2048*1500 pixels takes about 300ms in the Preview mode (when adjustment sliders can move). But high-quality processing may take a few minutes
- Real-time parameters changes applying (without any preview button)
- Full resolution processing (without small preview window)
- Deep tuning of kernel parameters
- Easy and friendly user interface
- Help screen with image example
- Deconvolution methods: Wiener, Tikhonov, Total Variation prior
Version 1.27: SmartDeblur-1.27-win.zip
SmartDeblur is provided under the GPL v3 license