Y8 Construct 2 Plugin
- Download and unzip this repository
- Copy the idnet folder to the C2 plugins folder \exporters\html5\plugins
- Start or restart Construct2
- Double click in a layout tab to open insert dialog
- Add the Y8/IdNet plugin from the platform specific section
- Now Y8 Login events should be available in the event tabs
- Start by making a id.net init action for On start of layout event
We provide the example.capx file to show the basics of how to use the plugin. Give it a glace, it's easier to understand compared to text only instructions.
- Games must be hosted on https in order to work. Using https is possible using the id.net storage solution. Any website, even non https ones, can iframe the game.
- When exporting, disable the minify option as it causes issues with the id.net plugin.
- Is authorized - Returns true if sdk is loaded
- Is not authorized - Returns true if sdk is not loaded
- Init - Initialisation of id.net API
- Registration - Show a dialog prompting the user to register an account
- Login - Show a dialog prompting the user to login with an account
- Submit statistic - Submit a high score
- Show leaderboard - Show high score menu
- User name - Return the current user's name, or a guest name if not logged in
- Session Key - SessionKey", "Return session key
- Menu is visible - Know when a id.net menu is shown to the player
Need More Help
There is a awesome community of devs and players on the id.net forum. Leave a message, we will try to reply.