Please sign in to comment.
Merge branch 'drm-fixes' of git://people.freedesktop.org/~airlied/linux
Pull drm exynos/intel updates from Dave Airlie: "Two minor updates from Jesse for Intel SNB fixes, and a few fixes from Samsung for exynos. The pull req has Alan's commit in it since Intel based their tree on my tree at that time, but it all seems fine wrt merging." * 'drm-fixes' of git://people.freedesktop.org/~airlied/linux: drm exynos: use drm_fb_helper_set_par directly drm/exynos: Fix fb_videomode <-> drm_mode_modeinfo conversion drm/exynos: fix runtime_pm fimd device state on probe drm/exynos: use correct 'exynos-drm' name for platform device drm/i915: support 32 bit BGR formats in sprite planes drm/i915: fix color order for BGR formats on SNB drm/gma500: Fix Cedarview boot failures in 3.3-rc
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 21 additions and 51 deletions.
- +8 −8 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_drm_connector.c
- +1 −1 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_drm_drv.c
- +1 −27 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_drm_fbdev.c
- +6 −11 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_drm_fimd.c
- +1 −1 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_reg.h
- +1 −0 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_display.c
- +3 −3 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_sprite.c