Clone this wiki locally
More or less planned features. No, there's no ETA.
When will next version be ready?
When it's done. No ETA. Don't ask :)
Current versions and earlier
Check the changelog.
- Cron emulation (#1233)
- Maybe convert to PDO (see #1544)
- Various internal API enhancements
- Write tons of unit tests
- Major DB schema rework -- see Database Structure
- New design & interface
- Admin theme API (#1234)
- Maintenance mode (#221)
- Global reviewing (e.g. sync with new PHP's features)
There are things that would greatly or nicely improve YOURLS. When is still undecided, but at any time if you feel like working on one of them, please get in touch :) See CONTRIBUTING.
- A more sophisticated stat Dashboard
- User management (multi user, user roles, no more plain text passwords in config file), see #1255
- Multisite feature (one install to manage several domains)
- Complete installer with no more
- Archiving hit logs by day/month/year to save DB space (needs cron support I guess) (#372)
- OAuth, possibly in a core plugin. See http://dev.bitly.com/authentication.html
- Exporter / Importer (from awe.sm, bitly, less, zipsme...)
- Option management. No more
config.phpediting at all.
- Proper time zone management. See Issue #1344 and maybe #1321.
- File editor ? (for plugins & themes)