Clone this wiki locally
This page will list known YOURLS themes (till there are too many and this become impractical).
Get your theme listed here
You made a theme? Awesome news! Getting your theme listed here is easy:
- First, get your theme hosted somewhere. Your blog is fine. A source controlled environment such as Google Code or Github is excellent. Tip: fork this repository to create your theme repository in seconds.
- Your theme should be announced/hosted where users can post comments, submit bug reports and give feedback.
- Last part: once step 1 and 2 are completed, ask us to get listed here.
Note that being listed here does not guarantee that the theme is approved, its code is clean, future proof or anything.
- How to write YOURLS themes is your first crash course
- The official YOURLS Blog is a place for announcements and YOURLS themes news