Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
bxt_stop_demo_on_changelevelwhich, well, stops demos on changelevels. This is useful in combination with
bxt_autorecordfor older WON engines that can’t record demos past changelevels properly.
- Added an incorrect FPS indicator which will tell you when you're using 99.5 FPS instead of 100 or vice versa. It can be disabled with
- Added custom clientside triggers (
bxt_triggers_*commands). They are useful for segmented speedruns to allow for accurate comparison (everyone has the same segment stopping point).
- Added functionality for storing runtime data in demos as they are recorded. This data includes things like accurate in-game time, which means that demo tools will finally be able to get accurate time from demos. It’ll also eventually allow mostly accurate BXT timer when playing back demos. This can be disabled with
bxt_cam_offsetbehaviour when the game is paused.
bxt_append. Works the same as
appendin OpenAG, can be used for looping scripts. How it works: imagine that
specialis actually an alias for
_bxt_reset_frametime_reminderwork on Linux.
- Made BXT compatible with more WON builds.
bxt_autorecordfor automatic demo recording after loads. Replace
bxt_recordin your run starting bind with
bxt_autorecordand it should work.
- Added commands for setting the position and velocity:
- Added showing the useable entities in-game, both all useable entities within the useable range, and the current entity that will be activated on +use:
- Added commands for offsetting / repositioning the player's view:
- Added displaying the NPC nodes in-game, toggled with the
- Fixed the patterns a little to not crash on the TWHL Tower mod (and possibly other Spirit-based mods).
- Autosplitting now works on NGHL.
- Linking the runtime statically again, BXT should not require any redistributables from now on.
- Kind of remade some pattern searching stuff, should work more reliably.
- Fixed and added some patterns.
- Fixed engine hooks not working on older Half-Life engines (WON, NGHL).
- Fixed a crash in Sven Co-op. Not much support there though.
- Minor fixes.