bxt_autorecordfor automatic demo recording after loads. Replace
bxt_recordin your run starting bind with
bxt_autorecordand it should work.
- Added commands for setting the position and velocity:
- Added showing the useable entities in-game, both all useable entities within the useable range, and the current entity that will be activated on +use:
- Added commands for offsetting / repositioning the player's view:
- Added displaying the NPC nodes in-game, toggled with the
- Fixed the patterns a little to not crash on the TWHL Tower mod (and possibly other Spirit-based mods).
- Autosplitting now works on NGHL.
- Linking the runtime statically again, BXT should not require any redistributables from now on.
- Kind of remade some pattern searching stuff, should work more reliably.
- Fixed and added some patterns.
- BunnySplit support.
bxt_taslog, which toggles advanced TAS logging into
bxt_hud_visible_landmarkswhich shows which landmarks contain the player in their PVS. Useful for planning changelevel delays.
- Added a fix for the ammo HUD reset glitch on demo recording (similar to the one in hlspbunny).
- Non-solid (disabled) triggers are now dimmer and not pulsating.
- Remade the TASView communication to reduce its CPU usage.
- Moved to a different hooking library.
- We're now licensed under the MIT/X11 license with a part licensed under BSD 2-clause.
- Fixed a crash on launch on certain ATI GPUs when launching with the game start way.
- Fixed HL1 window being unfocused on launch with the game start way.
- Fixed distance measurement.
- Added bxt_hud_entity_hp.
- Added bxt_hud_selfgauss.
- Added bxt_show_triggers for showing triggers in a colorful way. Triggers are no longer shown with bxt_show_hidden_entities.
- Ignore _bxt_min_frametime when _bxt_norefresh is enabled.
- Added the w command as a better alternative to wait tables. Usage: w [number of waits].
- Added cheat commands bxt_ch_set_health and bxt_ch_set_armor.
- Added the duck-when-jump function.
- Fixed LJ detection.
- Added PM_ClipVelocity and PM_WaterMove patterns for WON.
- Updated Linux stuff.
- Fixed V_FadeAlpha hook being required.
- Fixed typo in the V_FadeAlpha hook message.
- Added _bxt_norefresh.
- Added _bxt_reset_frametime_remainder.
- Runtime is no longer linked statically on Windows.
- Now sending the frametime remainder over the message queue.
- Get rid of the version number (now using build date and time).
- Added the bxt_record command which records a demo asap (to be used like:
bxt_record mydemo;map c1a0).
- Added the bxt_autopause cvar. If set to 1, automatically pauses the game on loads (to be used for segmenting).
- Added the bxt_show_hidden_entities cvar, set it to values 1 through 3 to show different categories of hidden entities (higher means more entities shown).
- Added the _bxt_min_frametime cvar which acts as fps_max but works with host_framerate. Also it accepts frametime instead of FPS, so where you would set fps_max to
xyou need to set _bxt_min_frametime to
1 / x.