Welcome to the contributed project for YaPSNapp. You can collaborate to this project by
- Translating the app (if you want to see your favorite app in your native language)
- Define some new application theme(s) for future releases.
Several things to do for each language:
- Select the language for which you want to contribute, here are the priority languages:
- English en_US (Credits: Drakfly)
- Français fr_FR (Credits: Drakfly)
- Español es_ES (Credits: Drakfly)
- Português pt_PT (Credits: Diogo Vidigal)
- Arabic ar_AR (Credits: Hazanberg)
- Deutsch de_DE (Credits: Xaosthings)
- Nederlands nl_NL (Credits: Lastminuteguy)
- Italiano it_IT (Credits: Felix)
- 中国 zh_CN zh_CN (Credits: Liamhu)
- 한국의 ko_KR ko_KR (Credits: newtype0096)
- русский язык ru_RU
--- Not yet translated
You can amend this language list by adding additional languages (by creating sub-folder accordingly)
- There are 2 files by language
- 1 page
Localization.stringswhere you must change the labels / messages used in YaPSNapp iOS App
- 1 page
AppStore.txtwhere you must specify the application description for the Application store (AppStore / PlayStore)
- 1 page
To create a new YaPSNapp theme, copy an existing "Stock" theme file (XML format) and edit it.
The color format is
- 6 first alpha-digits, are used for color in hexa format
- 2 last alpha-digits, are used for alpha transparency in hexa format
Currently, it is not possible to test your theme directly in the app. In a future release, we will add an app scheme extension that will permit to load the file in the app to test it.
To see your changes and if you have a jailbroken phone, you can browse the YaPSNapp Documents/theme directory and edit a "Stock" XML theme file.
Note that with a jailbroken phone you can browse the YaPSNapp Documents/theme directory to retrieve the XML file you have customized through the App settings screen.