Attention: work in progress!
It's done when it's done. (release: soon)
YaWK = Yet another WebKit What is YaWK?
Short answer, a lot! - long answer: take a look at the Development status - what has been done so far?recent commits, closed issues, latest closed milestones and current open projects to see what's going on and what has been done over the past few days, weeks, months and years.
Currently in development: R O A D M A P for 2020:
- Add templates and demo pages (scheduled for 1st quarter 2020)
- and of course: check and fix language errors, major and minor bugs
- Update http://www.yawk.io to current version
- Add feature showcase
- Add support page (and ticket system)
- Add admin handbook (pdf and / or html)
- Add developer manual (http://docs.yawk.io)
- YouTube tutorial videos
Please remember: before you download this pre-release version: YaWK is currently in active development and NOT YET RELEASED. If you like, you can get a sneak peak - feel free to download the latest current development version from GitHub: Download Notes:
But please consider - YaWK is is in constant development and underlies nearly daily changes. Due this fact it can not be guaranteed that everything work in this test version as expected. You may possibly encounter some major or minor warnings or bugs.
Before YaWK will be officially released, you will always get the current development version. After the first version is officially released, there will be a seperate development branch. You should wait for the official first release before you use YaWK in productive environment. I'm happy about comments, stars, followers and / or code contributions. Thank You!
There are two ways to load YaWK on your webserver: Setup / Installation
- If you have root/shell access: git clone https://github.com/YaWK/yawk.io
- If you're using a webhost: Download the .zip package, extract it on your computer and upload the extracted files to your webserver. Use any FTP client and upload the files to the root directory of your webserver.
Server / Webhosting Requirements:
- PHP 5.6+ (PHP 7 recommended)
- MySQL 5.x
- Apache 2.x Webserver
- MOD_REWRITE enabled