• Huh? • is an innovative app that gives you the ability to learn different words in different languages. You can search for new intriguing words, refine your vocabulary, develop your second language and more with the official and free • Huh? • Multidictionary app for iPhone and iPad.
Use • Huh? • to:
- Search for a word's meaning on the simple and convenient home page.
- Switch between different dictionaries to find the definition you are looking for.
- Enrich your second language's vocabulary by comfortably changing the app's main language.
- Customize the user interface between dark and light theme.
- Access all your recently searched words in your search history.
- Use every popular and suitable dictionary available on the internet.
Don't forget to report bugs or issues. Thanks in advance!
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes.
Before Installing the project make sure you have at least:
- A machine running MacOS
- Xcode 9 with Swift 4
- Cocoapods 1.5.2
After installing the project, do the following:
Install the pods
Open the Terminal and type in the following line (replace project-directory with your actual project directory) and then press Enter:
Then install the pods:
After finishing the installation open the .xcworkspace file that was generated and voilà! You’re ready to test the app.
Since these various files will be modified as time passes, there isn't a way to provide automated beta updates, so you will have to do any updates manually.
Running the tests
To run tests just open the .xcworkspace file you have previously generated with Xcode and in the menu go to Product > Destination and choose your preferred testing device. Then do ⌘ + R or in the menu go to Product > Run. If you chose a simulator, it will open and you will have the app ready for testing. However, if you chose your personal device the app will begin installing before automatically openning.
If any bug is found or you simply want to see a new feature added to the next version, create a new issue here.
See CONTRIBUTING.md for in-depth details.
- Wissam Yaacoub - publisher
- Peter Yaacoub - developer - Yaapete
Copyright (c) 2018 Wissam Yaacoub, Peter Yaacoub. May be used free of charge. Selling without prior written consent prohibited. Obtain permission before redistributing. In all cases, this notice must remain intact.
For more information about copyright laws, it is suggested that you check out choosealicense.com, a website created by Github Inc.
- The HiNative Community
- Google Material Design Icons