- Fixed occasional double slashes in download URLs that could cause updates to fail in WP 4.6.
- Fixed a few notices about deprecated constructors (PHP 7).
- Fixed a caching bug that caused lots of unnecessary cache updates. Props to @jrfnl, see #23.
- Fixed an encoding bug where the server incorrectly assumed all readme.txt files would be ISO-8859-1 and tried to re-encode them as UTF-8.
- Lots of refactoring by @jrfnl and myself.
- Updated Markdown library.
- Removed some dead code.
Refactored HTTP header handling.
As a stand-alone application, this release is backwards-compatible with 1.0. However, if you subclass
Wpup_Request, or call some of their methods from your own code, you may need to update some method signatures.