How to install it
You can click this extension link directly, or search "github travis stat" on Chrome web store. Then add it to your chrome.
This repo's reference is originally from WereHamster's github repo, which is no longer working since github's layout changed. So I changed the code to fit the new layout of github and did some refactor. Additionally, I added a visual chart to show the last 10 times build time and build status of travis-ci. There is travis-ci pipeline status icon beside your github repos title and an awesome travis build chart in your repo page. As follows:
Also, you can see the build time and commit message detail when you hover on the column you're care about. Click the column, and you will go to the specific build in travis-ci. Below is what the repositories list looks like, you can find which repos has been launched in travis-ci only if the repo is public:
On all pages, once you click the build icon, you will go to travis-ci page.
How to install it in Developer mode
If you want to install it in Developer mode. First clone or fork this repo. Then, on your Chrome Extensions page, make sure "Developer mode" is checked. You can then click the "Load unpacked extension..." button and browse to the chrome directory of this repo.
Want to know more details of development or join the development of this plugin, please refer here.
You can give me your feedback on this extension by github issue. Besides, sending your pull request on this repo would be better to improve it.
欢迎在github issue提出你的问题和建议，也欢迎有益的Pull Request。
- 2.1.6 - Fix duplicate badges in trending page.
- 2.1.5 - Fix badge display issue on repositories and stars.
- 2.1.4 - Fix badges on search page for its UI change.
- 2.1.3 - Fix #24 issue: build status badge show in wrong place of trending page.
- 2.1.2 - Fix console CSP error issue.
- 2.1.1 - Fix chart width issue.
- 2.1.0 - Support the build status badge on Organization/Search/Trending page, and fix page switching bug. Restructure and refactor code.
- 2.0.12 - Support Stylish github theme (for Github Dark mainly), and trim title font.
- 2.0.11 - Fix the build status badge on Repositories tab, and add it into Stars tab.
- 2.0.10 - Add feature of collapsing chart by clicking chart header.
- 2.0.9 - Apply new layout of github.