Please sign in to comment.
Create new EINTEGRITY error with message "Integrity check failed".
An integrity check such as a check-hash or a cross-correlation failed. The integrity error falls between EINVAL that identifies errors in parameters to a system call and EIO that identifies errors with the underlying storage media. EINTEGRITY is typically raised by intermediate kernel layers such as a filesystem or an in-kernel GEOM subsystem when they detect inconsistencies. Uses include allowing the mount(8) command to return a different exit value to automate the running of fsck(8) during a system boot. These changes make no use of the new error, they just add it. Later commits will be made for the use of the new error number and it will be added to additional manual pages as appropriate. Reviewed by: gnn, dim, brueffer, imp Discussed with: kib, cem, emaste, ed, jilles Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D18765
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 93 additions and 17 deletions.
- +4 −1 cddl/lib/libdtrace/errno.d
- +2 −0 contrib/libc++/include/__errc
- +40 −13 contrib/libc++/include/errno.h
- +4 −0 contrib/libxo/tests/gettext/po/pig_latin/strerror.po
- +4 −0 contrib/libxo/tests/gettext/strerror.pot
- +7 −0 contrib/openbsm/libbsm/bsm_errno.c
- +1 −0 contrib/openbsm/sys/bsm/audit_errno.h
- +1 −1 lib/libc/gen/errlst.c
- +2 −0 lib/libc/nls/C.msg
- +14 −0 lib/libc/sys/intro.2
- +1 −0 stand/liblua/lerrno.c
- +1 −0 sys/bsm/audit_errno.h
- +1 −0 sys/compat/cloudabi/cloudabi_errno.c
- +2 −1 sys/compat/linux/linux_errno.inc
- +7 −0 sys/security/audit/bsm_errno.c
- +2 −1 sys/sys/errno.h