bravado-core is a Python library that adds client-side and server-side support for the OpenAPI Specification v2.0.
- OpenAPI Specification schema validation
- Marshaling, transformation, and validation of requests and responses
- Models as Python classes or dicts
- Custom formats for type conversion
Documentation is available at readthedocs.org
$ pip install bravado-core
Code is documented using Sphinx.
virtualenv is recommended to keep dependencies and libraries isolated.
tox is used for standardized testing.
# Run tests tox # Install git pre-commit hooks .tox/py27/bin/pre-commit install
- Fork it ( http://github.com/Yelp/bravado-core/fork )
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Add your modifications
- Add short summary of your modifications on
- Commit your changes (
git commit -m "Add some feature")
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request
Copyright (c) 2013, Digium, Inc. All rights reserved.
Copyright (c) 2014-2015, Yelp, Inc. All rights reserved.
Bravado is licensed with a BSD 3-Clause License.