- Fixed a bug that would cause an EmptyEventError if ybinlogp received an event that was older than 1 hour
- Misc code cleanup, repo restructuring and adding tests
- Apparently, I broke time-based search in the last release. This fixes it.
- More bugfixes when attempting to use ybinlogp to "tail" a log
- Minor bugfix in Python bindings
- Limit the number of retries in a row
- Minor bugfix
- Add some retry logic around reading the binlog
- Change Makefile ordering
- misc bugs
- 0.5.4 lost some commas, sorry
- Some code cleanup
- Fixes a bug where the library might return a partial event
- Improves the python example script
- Adds a TODO file
- indentation bug
- Fix a memory leak. Thanks to Evan Klitzke email@example.com for pointing it out.
- Remove a print statement that snuck into the python bindings
- Adds python bindings with ctypes!
- Refactors into a library!
- A new and differently-terrible Makefile!
- Bump NEWS.md
- Remove debian packaging (maintaining internally only now)
- Adds Server-ID to the match heuristics (might break if you reparent
without doing a
FLUSH LOGS, use
- Supports parsing the status variables in the binlog (which, as far as
I can tell,
mysqlbinlogdoesn't do correctly
- Lots of bugfixes
- Fixes a bug in 0.1 which caused an infinite loop if a binlog ended with a
STOP_EVENTinstead of a
-Qmode to only print queries
-Doption to limit query printing to specific databases
-voption to be more verbose
- Initial release. Includes debian packaging.