The Code for America RubyGem template
If you want to create a new Code for America gem, you can use this gem as a template. It's similar to suspenders, but for RubyGems instead of Rails.
For more information on RubyGems, you should read the RubyGems Manuals.
After cloning this gem, you'll want to make the following changes:
- Replace all instances of gem_template and GemTemplate with the snake_case and CamelCase name of your gem, respectively
- Add a summary and description to the gemspec file
This template includes:
- RSpec for isolation testing
- SimpleCov for C0 code coverage
- ZenTest for continuous testing
- YARD for documentation