Angular Notice (ng-notice) is a notification plugin.
- Supports multiple box messages
- Levels of notifications
ng-notice: EAC. When is used as attribute you can use the value for name the element
$flash(options): used for show the notifications inside of ng-notice elements
options for flash: object with next properties
- element: the box that you want to display the message
- level: the message level. It is used for add a class to the message box
- message: the message text
- methods: prepend (prepend the message to the box), append (append the message to the box) and insert (replace the notification)
- before: a function callback. The parameter passed to the function is the element. Runs before the text is attached the box
- after: a function callback. The parameter passed to the function is the element. Runs after the text is attached the box
See the example folder.